Wow, time is marching fast!
February is an odd month, short, elements of romance and the gateway to spring.
I decided to give a run through of the 10 things I have enjoyed this February.
So what have I enjoyed this month?
- I am really enjoying the rituals shower foams. They last for ages and they are not messy, lightweight and great for the gym. I had a can of shower foam sent in a glossy box ages ago and I was a fan. I stocked up and now use them at the gym.
- Glamglow masks, you (I hope) would have seen my review on them. They really do have skin cleaning abilities.
- Kingsmen, a brilliant film. I loved it from start to finish and I have a tiny crush on Colin Firth again.
- Eastenders turned 30 this month. I remember watching it when I was very young, I went off it for a while but it drew me back in. I loved the live bits and although the Lucy storyline was dragged on and on I am glad they used the celebration to draw it to a close.
- The sky channels are aways a must for me I love Arrow, Elementary, Scandal to name 3 I am really enjoying at the moment.
- Netflix and their House of Cards series. Started on 27th but I know I will love it, the last 2 seasons are a must see.
- I have rebounded my love of swimming and I have used the half term break to really get back into the pool.
- Zumba again I used the half term break to enjoy a Zumba class, great fun.
- Running, I am not going to say much about this as I have a post coming up about this.
- Fresh air, I promised myself that I would get outside more and I have. There is nothing I like more to feel the fresh air on my face after a hectic week at work. Getting outside makes me feel great, alive and invigorated. The best thing is that it is free! There is always a park or green space nearby, get yourself out there!
I would love to hear what you have enjoyed this February.