So thats the first month of the year over with. I wanted to share what I have enjoyed so far this year.
- My Clinique Chubby Stick blush, I will do a review on this soon.
- Hourglass blush.
- Glamglow masks (review coming up soon).
- Broadchurch season 2 on ITV, the first season was amazing and is gripping.
- New season of Scandal on Sky Living, this has my US family glued to the TV too, although the UK schedules are behind.
- Stalker again on Sky Living, this is a new programme that started in 2014 and continues. Again keeps me gripped.
- My new Duo boots, worn on New Years Eve when we celebrated in London. Furry, classy and comfortable boots that can be worn dressed up or grunged down.
- My new running shoes.
- I think I am enjoying running. I say think as I have started this month and although I find it hard something is beginning to click.
I hope your first month of 2015 has been joyous and all that you want it to be, what have you enjoyed?