Instead of focusing on just December I wanted to write what I have most enjoyed in 2014.
- Netflix box sets such as House of Cards, Breaking Bad and The Office.
- Now TV to catch up with Sky TV programmes and movies.
- As always I enjoyed going to the cinema and some of the films that stood out for me this year were: Guardians of the Galaxy, Gone Girl, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Captain America: The Winter Solder The Other Woman The Wolf or Wall Street and The Amazing Spiderman 2.
- I have enjoyed using Spotify for my music and discovered some great new music and new artists.
- I have started to listen to books as I drive to work thanks to Audible and discovered some new authors as a result such as Ben Aaronovitch. I like reading books although I have not read as much as I would have liked.
- Any MAC product
- Laura Mercier for blushers and bronzers
- Bobby Brown excellent brushes
- Smash box their primer is fantastic
- Make Up Revolution great High Street bargains.
- Lush for the bath
- Rituals for shower products.
- My iMac as been a staple since purchased in June.
- iPhone 6 has allowed me to link all my tech in even better ways.
- Pebble watch has been brilliant but I cannot wait for the Apple watch in 2015.
- The Kindle Voyage has been a pleasure to use.
- DAB radios: the Pure Evoke F4 links to my phone via Bluetooth so I can check out Spotify but also I have a wealth of internet radio stations at my fingertips plus the DAB stations. The Pure Twilight helps me get up each morning even on the darkest mornings it helps me rise in the right frame of mind.
- My Tea Maker from Sage is quite possibly the best kitchen gadget this year. I love great tea and coffee and this Tea Maker makes the best tea ever. I like buying my tea from Tea Pigs and they make the best tea for me.
- The home office, designed and built by Sharps has brightened up the home this year.
- The cats, sometimes they are a pain (at 4am Saturday mornings). I love them to bits they are funny, aloof, cuddly, independent and loving all in one.
- My husband and family.
What have you enjoyed using this year?