I wanted to share what I am loving this month.
- Boots No 7 Protect and Perfect. I used to use it, then stopped I have no clue why. I purchased a set for mum at Christmas and she raved about it. So I decided to revisit the brand and the products. Boy was I glad I did! The packaging has changed since I last used it but the contents are the same and I love how the products are now split into differing age groups. You can find Protect and Perfect here.
- Bobbi Brown Art Stick. Available from Selfridges here. Easy to wear and looks good on, creamy and feels great.
- Also from Bobbi Brown are their brushes. As you may have read I purchased a few and I think they are lovely, add product nicely and clean well.
- I am also loving the Laura Mercier Bonne Mine Sticks. I have the pink and the bronze, they are creamy, easy to apply and blend and provide a sheer about of colour that is buildable. You can purchase from House of Fraser here.
- Rubbish TV I know but I love watch Big Brother from a psycology point of view. I love seeing how people who are thrown together and interact with each other. The relationships that are built, those that are destroyed and the pure selfishness of some. I record it so I can fast forward through the programme should the need arise.
- End of term, as I am typing this we are getting ready for the end of term. Always a highly emotional time as you see the little ones from year 7 become ready for year 8. We have school productions (that was professional, very amazing). We have award assemblies that are always a joy. End of summer term = school holiday.
- Talking books. I have started to use Audible.co.uk, I am driving to and from work a fair bit and I miss having the chance to read during the week. So I decided to join Audible and download the books I really wanted to read this year.
- Beats headphones. I love all my headphones, my speaker and earbuds, great to look at and provide excellent sound quality. Since moving offices I find that I am plugged into my music more and more at work when not in class, music helps me focus on what I need to do and at times provides inspiration. I am lusting after the new noise cancelling headphones as they have been further improved since the model I have. Mr JAEG if you are reading this and want to buy me a gift………
- Netflix, Amazon Prime and Now TV. These are repeats I know but I love how I can watch a box set or a good film when I want how I want where I want. As much as I like football when England crashed out of the world cup streaming services saved me!
- Clarisonic Aria, really pleased I purchased this as a replacement to m old Mia. Makes my skin soft, clean and refreshed. I think my creams absorb better after using this and my skin glows.
- Five Guys burgers, I am a burger junkie and enjoy trying new places and new burgers. I enjoy Five Guys as it is freshly cooked and you can choose many different fillings. I also like the 100+ soft drink choices.
What has been your favourites this month?