I just wanted to put out there what I am loving right now.
- I am loving Sherlock, the last one was Sunday but it has been gripping since the first episode of the new season. The episode when John gets marries was fabulous.
- Eastenders, I am not going to lie I like watching it even though it can be depressing and sometimes the story lines are just wrong. I mean you have to suspend belief when watching it as it is not a true portrayal of the London’s East End, after all I should know its not that far away! But, I like the new Carter family (I once did have a thing for Danny Dyer) and I think they have tackled a tricky story line well. Eastenders is the only soap I will watch and I am glad they are trying with new characters. Although I sort of like the old characters, Ian Beale has had more wives/girlfriends than I care to think about but I have known people like him. The Jackson family are always good to watch, Bianca pinching the TV remote from her ex boyfriend was funny.
- Breaking Bad, ok this is not on mainstream TV but I have Netflix to thank. What a programme, highly addictive and I just cant stop watching it in marathon sessions, I am up to season 5 and I have no clue what can happen next. I highly recommend.
- Celeb Big Brother, a bunch of mixed up people locked away and fighting, snogging, sleeping and playing a game.
- Despicable me 1 and 2.
- Can We Dance – The Vamps
- We Are Young – Fan
- Roar – Katy Perry
- Happy – Pharrell Williams I love this video
- MAC Studio fix
- MAC lipstick – Fanfare
- Urban Decay Naked 3
- My new Superdry glasses, the case is rubbish but the glasses are brilliant.
- My pewter Dr Martens co comfy now they are broken in.
- Sharps bedrooms they are designing the study we both cannot wait for the finished room.
- Arc Notebooks the best way of organising a set of notes.
- Moleskine passions books a good way to consolidate information, I wish they did one for make up/beauty.
- All my Duo boots
What are you loving right now?